What do you want?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Travel back in time
Award winning advocate for art, heritage, tourism & culture; Fine Artist studying at Demontfort University; mild mannered front man of Relevant Elephant, finest purveyors of rock-steady-hip-hop-mambo.
My name is….
- RT @fineart_soc_DMU: Phil Hackett who is on the Fine Art Society committee, works with intervention and appropriated art all the time,... h… 22 hours ago
- The X-Wide P Weekly is out! paper.li/xwidep/x-wide-… Stories via @terrinakamura @willisteam @shezzalicious 1 day ago
- RT @niumeart: ART LOVERS around the world! Join niume.com and connect with thousands of artists and enthusiasts. http://t.co/R… 1 day ago
- RT @jonjoelliott: @AttenboroughAC new exhibition space is just what Leicester arts needs. Congrats on a brilliant new gallery! https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @jonjoelliott: 1 of my HUGE 'Street View' photographs has appeared on the entrance to the new art/design building. @dmuleicester https:/… 1 day ago
- Elephant parental care fb.me/2yuZai0o3 2 days ago
- The TremendousFriends Weekly is out! paper.li/xwidep/tremend… Stories via @SLOW64 @blogsley 3 days ago
- 📷 Public Views by Phil Hackett Redacted postcards of famous images of idyllic, pastoral scenes from... tmblr.co/Ztv1tw1ysd5-3 4 days ago
- Latest work, Public Views by Phil Hackett. 4 days ago
- What do Fine Art Students do during a traffic jam? Make their own playing cards of course https://t.co/ha5OpUy62Z 6 days ago