I felt that all the music compilation albums promoted for Father’s Day are so poor that I have mixed my own for my Dad this Father’s Day.
Click on the title ↓ or the image → to hear the whole mix or I have picked a few choice tracks for your delectation, to listen to them just click on the player button below your selected track.
- Song For My Father – Leon Thomas
- Would You Believe In Me? – Jon Lucien
- Take Five – Dave Brubeck
- Running Free – Baron Von Olston
- My Aunt Edna – Bonnie Koloc
- Alright – Allen Anthony
- Family Affair – Sly & The Family Stone
- Let’s Pretend – Relevant Elephant
- Beatmaker – Doris
- Angel of the Morning – P.P. Arnold
- Les Fleur – Minnie Ripperton
- Sneakin’ Up On You – Peggy Lee
- Can’t Seem To Make You Mine – The Seeds
- Country Girl – Johnny Otis
- You Can’t Turn Me Away – Sylvia Striplin
- English Sparrow – Paul Parrish
- Poor Boy – Country Funk
- Hercules – Aaron Neville
- Take Ten ’63 – Paul Desmond
- Ordinary Joe – Terry Callier
To hear/see any of my other mixes go to my Mix Tapes page.