Award winning advocate for art, heritage, tourism & culture; Fine Artist studying at Demontfort University; mild mannered front man of Relevant Elephant, finest purveyors of rock-steady-hip-hop-mambo.
My name is….
- AfterMichaelMandiberg.com Chair ( AfterMichaelMandiberg.com) by Phil Hackett Limited Edition run… instagram.com/p/BfbYGLplALc/ 3 hours ago
- RT @Astro_Matt27: Astronomy Photographer of the Year run by @ROGAstronomers literally changed my life. In 2015 I was working in a call cent… 3 hours ago
- RT @haleysharpe: #TaxidermyTuesday spotted some fantastic animals on a recent visit to our local @leicestermuseum #newwalkmuseum #Leicester… 3 hours ago
- RT @GenomicsEngland: NEWS: The 100,000 Genomes Project hits the 50,000 genomes landmark. Many thanks to all our participants, staff working… 3 hours ago
- RT @BathLifeMag: "The mural may look cheerful, but it depicts the result of a nuclear explosion." Take a closer look at the art on @walcot… 3 hours ago
- RT @BobandRoberta: Can our major museums survive on as little as 30% funding? I don't think so! telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @JarrettsPosts: i asked my grandpa, “after 65 years u still call grandma darling, beautiful, and honey. what’s the secret?” grandpa: “i… 3 hours ago
- RT @aladyinlondon: London has the loveliest hidden courtyards 😍 https://t.co/GcLlapF1Td 4 hours ago
- RT @LeicesterPrint: Big thanks to @Leicester_Merc for featuring our Aspects of Print exhibition in today's paper! Read more about the exhib… 4 hours ago
- RT @lcbdepot: We're highlighting 4 of the cities best regular thinking/ideas events as part of @CExchanges2018 next week: @PubhDLeicester,… 4 hours ago