As a child it would be DangerMouse I guess, but now it would be Trap Door for nostalgia and Horrible Histories which I thoroughly enjoy and wished they had been around when I was young.
Award winning advocate for art, heritage, tourism & culture; Fine Artist studying at Demontfort University; mild mannered front man of Relevant Elephant, finest purveyors of rock-steady-hip-hop-mambo.
My name is….
- RT @StudionAmeLei: Tom Van Herrewege solo show opens tomorrow night. Private view 6-9 pm. Free booze! twitter.com/jonjoelliott/s… 1 day ago
- Added instagram to my web site philhackettartist.co.uk/contact 1 day ago
- Public Views (Turner) by Phil Hackett Oil and enamel on card mounted on acrylic perspex 10.4cm… instagram.com/p/Bgpf9TbAlye/ 1 day ago
- Phil Hackett Artist philhackettartist.co.uk/post/172119603… 2 days ago
- 📷 Public Views (Turner) by Phil Hackett Oil and enamel on card mounted on acrylic perspex 10.4cm x... tmblr.co/Ztv1tw2WJ8Ba0 2 days ago
- Phil Hackett Artist philhackettartist.co.uk/post/172117340… 2 days ago
- 📷 Article in The Demon magazine. tmblr.co/Ztv1tw2WI-Z1H 2 days ago
- RT @visit_leicester: It's #EnglishTourismWeek! There's so much to experience in #Leicester - here's a few things we think are a little less… 2 days ago
- RT @AttenboroughAC: We want you - mailchi.mp/le/rerwfkyc4l-… 2 days ago
- RT @demoncrewsoc: Look at the chair of the Creative Writing Society perform one of her poems! Amazing stuff ☺️ twitter.com/dmuleicester/s… 2 days ago