As a child it would be DangerMouse I guess, but now it would be Trap Door for nostalgia and Horrible Histories which I thoroughly enjoy and wished they had been around when I was young.
Award winning advocate for art, heritage, tourism & culture; Fine Artist studying at Demontfort University; mild mannered front man of Relevant Elephant, finest purveyors of rock-steady-hip-hop-mambo.
My name is….
- RT @SoVeryBrexit: Negotiation Tory Quitter style. https://t.co/9VcbhkL7LP 4 hours ago
- New Walk Museum is open every day 10am-5pm (11am Sunday) only closed 24th-26th, 31st Dec and 1st Jan https://t.co/YMtk2Id7TM 5 hours ago
- RT @lozatkinson_art: Come by @StudionAmeLei Thurs 4-9pm to buy amazing art directly from artists. Art is for life not just for Christmas! h… 5 hours ago
- RT @jonjoelliott: More intriguing items being brought in for the 'Objects of Reference' project @dmuleicester but I still need lots more! G… 5 hours ago
- The latest The X-Wide P Weekly! paper.li/xwidep/x-wide-… Thanks to @Artsmonkey1 @twistabout @fabriziofaraco #photography #amwriting 7 hours ago
- RT @Coventry2021: ‘Coventry’s cultural history may be overlooked, but this is an opportunity to show off not only its past, but also its pr… 9 hours ago
- RT @lcbdepot: Artists - commission opportunity to create a welcome and celebration sign for Leicester's Cultural Quarter - read info in pic… 9 hours ago
- New secret weapon for #NetNeutralty! If enough of us do this we can get Congress to #StopTheFCC this week. Sign up… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @TheGalleryDMU: Our install of @WalkerBromwich's exhibition had begun! 55 crates for 55 art works by a range of contemporary visual ar… 1 day ago
- RT @lcbdepot: Great spaces to meet in Leicester's home for creative enterprise. LCB has 4 meeting rooms and one great cafe @grays_lcbdepot… 1 day ago