Many different poets and poems depending on my mood – one of my favourites because I can remember it is ‘Gun, Head, Bang, Dead’ but I can’t remember who it is by – I also always enjoy Edgar Allen Poe’s ‘The Raven’ it has a lovely sinister meter.
Award winning advocate for art, heritage, tourism & culture; Fine Artist studying at Demontfort University; mild mannered front man of Relevant Elephant, finest purveyors of rock-steady-hip-hop-mambo.
My name is….
- RT @AdamRutherford: Difficult to disagree with a single word of this. twitter.com/MhairiBlack/st… 11 minutes ago
- RT @richard_third: Did someone mention something about being the Strong and Stable option??? 12 minutes ago
- RT @Femi_Sorry: I don't mind that Jacob Rees-Mogg now knows I'll be coming at him with this question. There's no way to get out of it even… 14 minutes ago
- RT @lizmuseums: This is exciting twitter.com/leicestermuseu… 16 minutes ago
- Anyone looking for Christmas present ideas for me? twitter.com/adamrutherford… 23 minutes ago
- RT @davidyelland: The case for Remain is fabulous. We stay with our friends, we prosper, our children are free to roam & learn across a con… 11 hours ago
- RT @PeterBarratt12: This Friday I follow in my great-grandmother's footsteps to Manchester to commemorate Emily who was so supportive of Al… 11 hours ago
- RT @leicestermuseum: £2.8million investment to be approved for #JewryWall and #AbbeyPumpingStation museums in #Leicester https://t.co/kHLSg… 16 hours ago
- My office @ Leicester Town Hall instagram.com/p/BrPVutHHbRn/… 23 hours ago
- Up next: I'm exhibiting in the Leicester Open 29 show with loads of talented Leicester Artists - opens 15th Dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago