I always listen to my iPod on random and I currently have 16,682 songs on iTunes on my 80GB iPod so I switched my iPod off, synchronised it with iTunes, switched it back on and pressed Shuffle!
I have selected a few tracks for you to listen to, just click the play button below your track of choice.
- Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry
- Homage To Patagonia by Lemon Jelly
- Uneasy Listening (Rockit / Promises, Promises / Bring The Noise) by Dj Z-Trip & DJ P
- I Got My Mind Made Up by Mr Rock
- Mellophobia by Stan Kenton
- Left Behind by Zero 7
- The Keeper Ft. Andreya Treyana by Bonobo
- A Town Called Obsolete (Mala Remix) by Andreya Treyana
- Given To Fly by Pearl Jam
- K.T.B. by Robag Whrume
- Beautiful Day by U2
- 1969 by The Stooges