A 1972 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe in Neptune Blue, left hand drive with original interior, spent her first thirty years in California, USA and her last ten years in England, UK.
Award winning advocate for art, heritage, tourism & culture; Fine Artist studying at Demontfort University; mild mannered front man of Relevant Elephant, finest purveyors of rock-steady-hip-hop-mambo.
My name is….
- RT @TheGalleryDMU: Today is #AppreciateADragonDay so here’s a walking tour of the Dragon of Profit and Private Ownership. The dragon is a p… 1 day ago
- RT @TheGalleryDMU: You can also listen to it here: soundcloud.com/markvernon/the… twitter.com/thegallerydmu/… 1 day ago
- RT @TheGalleryDMU: Today’s #artistoftheday: Mark Vernon and Ian Middleton. The Tonic Garden (2013) is a ‘survey of soothing sounds’ to over… 2 days ago
- The latest The X-Wide P Weekly! paper.li/xwidep/x-wide-… Thanks to @almightygod @cammipham @fudgecrumpet #ces2018 #photography 2 days ago
- RT @TheGalleryDMU: #artistoftheday alert! Today’s choice of The Art Lending Library’s artists is Gillian McFarland with her Drawn Jar. Thi… 2 days ago
- RT @TheGalleryDMU: Our #artistoftheday is Susie Green. The artist intends that when Rope Work (2015) is borrowed from the library you can h… 3 days ago
- The latest The TremendousFriends Weekly! paper.li/xwidep/tremend… Thanks to @helpanelephant @probablywrong @SuuperG #leadership #hr 4 days ago
- RT @geoff_rowe: Just seen this list of amazing comedians who have performed at our Gala Preview Shows over the years #chuffed @LeicsComedyF… 5 days ago
- RT @TheGalleryDMU: Our first Art Lending Library’s #artistoftheday is Edinburgh based artist, Tom Nolan. Sad Little Man (self portrait) 201… 5 days ago
- RT @lozatkinson_art: 3rd & final day of my part of David Parkin’s Delusions of Grandeur Opens @AttenboroughAC this Friday #DestressFest htt… 1 week ago