Click the image to see a menagerie of animals found on the London Underground.
Award winning advocate for art, heritage, tourism & culture; Fine Artist studying at Demontfort University; mild mannered front man of Relevant Elephant, finest purveyors of rock-steady-hip-hop-mambo.
My name is….
- RT @leicestermuseum: Responding to demand we've moved the event to a larger room at the museum, so extra 90 tickets are now available! Join… 23 hours ago
- The latest The X-Wide P Weekly! paper.li/xwidep/x-wide-… Thanks to @Artsmonkey1 #iot #internetofthings 1 day ago
- RT @ObjectJourneys: Excited to be @leicestermuseum this eve for the official opening of @ObjectJourneys Global Artists: the whole world pai… 3 days ago
- RT @GoGayWedding: The finest collection of historic and stunning locations in #Leicester for your #Gaywedding ceremony and reception @leice… 3 days ago
- RT @soundarchive: Massive BBC sound effects library now available in WAV format for free download for personal, educational, research & non… 3 days ago
- RT @TimFowler85: Showing the Art club kids some of my work for NY @TheOtherArtFair twitter.com/jonjoelliott/s… 3 days ago
- The latest The TremendousFriends Weekly! paper.li/xwidep/tremend… Thanks to @iamkhayyam @robsteadman #leadership #hr 3 days ago
- RT @LSALeicester: Beyond Words: An Exploration Of Art And The Written Word | 13 April - 18 May 2018 leicestersocietyofartists.co.uk/events/2018/be… https://t.co/s4… 3 days ago
- RT @jezwebster: Not news really, but at least it's getting highlighted. twitter.com/frieze_magazin… 5 days ago
- Me too and all the other artists work twitter.com/cvan_em/status… 6 days ago