This just turned up on my Tumblr dashboard and I just thought it was a funny coincidence/juxtaposition.
Award winning advocate for art, heritage, tourism & culture; Fine Artist studying at Demontfort University; mild mannered front man of Relevant Elephant, finest purveyors of rock-steady-hip-hop-mambo.
My name is….
- I love @gadabout cocktails too and for value 2-4-1 @Turtlebayuk and @CosyLeicester are a great early evening venue… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 minutes ago
- RT @spaceangel1964: Here's the answer to the Brexit conundrum, courtesy of my Irish butcher: "They (politicians) should be honest with us &… 21 minutes ago
- The future voters who will make the politicians pay for ruining their future. twitter.com/campbellclaret… 26 minutes ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: The poet Mary Oliver died today. Her poetry spoke — with a calm & tender lucidity — of commonalities that joined human… 2 hours ago
- RT @leicestermuseum: #WearetheMods! Celebrating the 40th anniversary of the release of cult Mod film #Quadrophenia and the #Leicester and #… 1 day ago
- RT @ArtCosmopolitan: I am speaking to Sandra Pollock on BBC Radio Leicester at 7.45pm tonight, about Chinese New Year celebrations Cosmopol… 1 day ago
- My breakfast muffin wrapper looks like a Dickinsonia from the Ediacaran Period https://t.co/ylgC8Mn69p 2 days ago
- #SavetheHogarth leicester.gov.uk/Hogarth @leicestermuseum https://t.co/xeyU3rroTC 2 days ago
- RT @nja5: Factory Theresa May chose for big Brexit speech received £400,000 EU grant - Mirror Online - mirror.co.uk/news/politics/… #bbcnews #sk… 2 days ago
- RT @MomentumCV: "There is £40 billion robbed from you and I each year that's in the Cayman Islands." John McDonnell Labour will stop that… 2 days ago