I am an enthusiastic person so quite a lot of things inspire and energise me.
- Art (in any format): I love anything that is inherently beautiful or provokes an emotional or thoughtful response
- Music: depends on how I am feeling but a piece of music can change my mood completely
- Enthusiastic People: they make me buzz with enthusiasm too
- Ideas: I love bouncing ideas around with like minded (enthusiastic) people
- Heritage: I am fortunate enough to spend my professional and my private life surrounded by some of the most inspirational heritage that this country has to offer
- Culture (in all forms): intrinsically linked and interwoven into the world’s heritage and art, there is however a section of life’s endeavors that are neither art or heritage and that my friends is culture, I love what people do
- Science: I love to listen to a fantastic Radio programme called Material World on BBC Radio 4
- Statistics: I love to listen to a fantastic Radio programme called More or Less on BBC Radio 4
- Humour: I love a good laugh, comedy keeps me going almost every day
- Reading: A good book can change my outlook on life forever
- Tumblr: I love the people I follow, they inspire me often
I’m following a couple of brilliant bloggers (Lori at She’s Awake & Chrissa at A Little Wicked) who are undertaking a blog challenge to write 50 lists that will lift your spirits. I love lists, I like having something to blog about and I love them, so I’ve decided to join in.