What do you want?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Travel back in time
My name is….
- RT @marissamcteague: Kay Burley dragging Gove over the coals this morning. “You’ve been friends with Cummings for 20 years, aren’t you deva… 7 hours ago
- https://t.co/CmU8bSG91q 7 hours ago
- https://t.co/xb7A22fUZw 7 hours ago
- https://t.co/CP9sVZnhFn 10 hours ago
- RT @Otto_English: Michael Gove's car crash (geddit?) defence of Dom Cummings innovative eye-test solution. Comedy gold. https://t.co/cCr30V… 11 hours ago
- You should read Mary Wakefield’s account of #CummGate it is a fascinating read... spectator.co.uk/article/gettin… https://t.co/zPMFCTGv6w 11 hours ago
- RT @AyoCaesar: This is Mary Wakefield’s account of coming down with coronavirus symptoms 👇🏾 https://t.co/gEHyPweiTs 11 hours ago
- RT @ElliotElinor: Cummings' parting smirk after the presser is what's known in psychopath-spotting circles as "duper's delight". It's an un… 11 hours ago
- RT @benjaminbutter: Hang on. Dominic Cummings just said he went home to his wife, who was sick, during the lockdown, then left his home and… 11 hours ago
- The wrong person has resigned for the right reasons twitter.com/douglas4moray/… 11 hours ago