What do you want?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Travel back in time
My name is….
- RT @thehistoryguy: Waking up to discover that despite setting up a business that now employs 40 people, with a majority US customer base, t… 19 hours ago
- RT @GroupLeisure: Next up we have the winner of the award for Best Museum or Gallery. Let’s hear it for King Richard III Visitor Centre in… 1 day ago
- We only went and won it! twitter.com/KRIIICentre/st… 1 day ago
- RT @KRIIICentre: When feelings are running high it is always good to check the facts. le.ac.uk/richard-iii/fa… https://t.co/DZKoLbMQzx 5 days ago
- Please Sign - Petition: Call an immediate general election to end the chaos of the current government petition.parliament.uk/petitions/6197… 5 days ago
- I was commissioned as part of the Street Stories Project to creat a work inspired by the life and career of Sir Ken… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @susieshimmie: Yesterday evening, at Council, I was delighted & honoured to speak in favour of the conferment of the City of Leicester A… 5 days ago
- Brilliant prizes from Vehicle Arts for two different L.O.V.E. Art artists. Professional brainstorming to improve… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Patsy Cain has volunteered as a member of the curatorial team for L.O.V.E. Art again this year. She is a very talen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Fabulous prize from one of L.O.V.E. Art’s longest supporting sponsors, the fabulous Exchange Bar in one of our favo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago