Award winning advocate for art, heritage, tourism & culture; Fine Artist studying at Demontfort University; mild mannered front man of Relevant Elephant, finest purveyors of rock-steady-hip-hop-mambo.
My name is….
- RT @ace_national: Happy #InternationalDayOfHappiness everyone! Find out how art and culture can make us feel happier! 😊 https://t.co/CN5Zu7… 1 hour ago
- RT @ITVCentral: A mouse has been captured tidying up bits and bobs in a pensioner's shed. Stephen McKears from Gloucestershire says he cou… 4 hours ago
- Your Twitter Username is now the name of a pub. Describe what that pub is like, based on the name. The Xwidep is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @hwatson_lm: Longest running South Asian film festival outside India @ukaffleicester is returning to Leicester's @PhoenixLeic https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @OweniteAdam: Enjoyed being part of this project - here’s one of the latest of the Saffron Lane Shutters in Aylestone Ward - part of the… 1 day ago
- RT @_ArtReach: If you work in the arts and events sector in #Leicester why not pop-along to our open day at All Saints to have a chat about… 1 day ago
- I love to amble about orming along, pootling from place to place taking my sweet daundering time. twitter.com/robgmacfarlane… 1 day ago
- The beautiful Guildhall in Leicester - another historic site that proves my career is in ruins -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It shows where these newspapers sit politically - yet again twitter.com/davidyelland/s… 1 day ago
- RT @MrBrendanCox: Yes, yes and yes again. When Jo was killed I vowed the same. I have often genuinely forgotten the person’s name and my ki… 1 day ago